Join Our Network
Are you a pilot car provider interested in joining North America’s largest pilot car network?
We will need the following information and documentation to review your request:
- A scanned copy of your driver’s license
- A list of all the certifications you hold (i.e. NY, VA, WA etc.…)
- A copy of your insurance (the full page): note that you will need a minimum of $1,000,000.00 in liability insurance and the stipulation that you are insured to be an escort pilot.
- A copy of your “ACORD certificate of Liability”. If you do not have it, we can provide a sample copy that you can forward to your insurance provider to show them exactly what we need. ODS must be listed as a certificate holder.
- List of your available equipment (i.e. flares, cones, etc.)
- Photos of each vehicle (if you have more than one escort vehicle)
- Your contact information including phone, business numbers, home address, business address, etc.
- The types of services that you provide and your number of years of experience in providing them (i.e. High Pole with 5 years experience… Steer, Lead, Chase, etc.)
Please submit your documentation to ODS general operations at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will notify you upon receipt of information and approval, if granted, at which time we will send you our “Welcome Package” with all necessary information regarding payment method, price lists and trip sheets. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 1.877.635.7164.